Friday, June 20, 2008

Cruise Update!

And before I forget, I'm going to the travel agent next Friday to get some info and to see if the cruiselines have posted Fall 2009 itineraries. I'm sure they have by now. So I'll be compiling all the info so if anybody has any questions, I'll try to have answers. I'll have multiple cruiselines to choose from and in different price ranges. And if this is the first you've heard of this, sorry, my mind doesn't work like it should anymore. I'm a lot more forgetful than I'd like to be. But with that being said. We're planning a group cruise next year in the Fall, most likely in the first week or two of November of 2009. If you are interested in going, let me know and I'll add you to the list. We'll be having a get together sometime this summer to discuss my findings and then we can all decide which one sounds the best for us and then we can all book at our leisure.
Ciao!

1 comment:

jhs said...

Can't wait for the cruise!!!!!