Thursday, March 27, 2008

Virgin Blogger

Okay so it's not technically my first time to blog. But I don't technically consider blogging on MySpace as "blogging". Anyway, I've had this weird fascination with morning talk show hosts lately. Kid Kraddick is one of them. I like to listen to everybody else on the show, though. Kid is pretty rude and cuts people off mid sentence. But Al! He cracks me up. Some people think he's pretty dumb, but it doesn't matter to me. He's funny and I'm always laughing my ass off on the way to work in the morning. Also, Jon and Deek crack me up. I am always busting a gut while trying to drive. So speaking of work. I love my job. Have I told you lately that I love my job? Well, let me tell you again! I love my job. Thank God for my son Greyson being born when he was. If it wasn't for him, I'd probably still be there! Ugh. Now I want to save all my friends that are left. I use to work for the Wal-Mart home office as an Art Director. I now see the light of day having crossed over to the light side. Amazing how life is so much more livable when you have less stress in your life. And speaking of work, again. I better start some of that right now...got to fill my coffee cup. Bye

1 comment:

jhs said...

welcome to the world of blogger! can't wait to get addicted to your blog :o)