Saturday, July 26, 2008

Like the refrigerator

So I keep checking all my friend's blogs as if they make hourly updates. What a weird obsession I have with their blogs. It's like going to the fridge and standing there wondering what to snack on. Then you come back 2 hours later still looking for something and see all the same stuff as if something magical happened and there's new food. Man, we're all fighting this cold thing going around. That's the last thing I want in this house since little man is always sick.

I'm real excited. I did some searching on Facebook and MySpace the past few days and found a couple of my old best friends from grade school and high school/college. It's so strange to talk to them about what's been going on in your life and theirs, because at some point, it seems as if there wasn't all this time that's passed since then. So that was fun to find them finally. I always get excited when people find me that I haven't seen in years. It's been fun talking about the old days and seeing old photos and cracking up at the styles back then. Plus those are more people that may want to go on the group cruise next fall! HECK YES!

Gotta go, it's late and my medicine has made me sleepy.

Ciao!

No comments: