Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Twilight

So I've been super absorbed in reading the Twilight series the past week and a half. I've read all 4 books and in 5 days! I'm almost finished with book 1 again and about to restart book 2. This obsession has my sleep schedule in chaos. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I haven't checked my email since I started reading on Saturday, August 23rd. That's literally, all I've been doing, is reading. The writing is so good and the action is so tense that I start feeling what the characters are feeling. It's crazy how a book can get you so worked up and make you cry at the same time. Bella and Edward are the lead characters and their love for one another is over the top. And I might add, that he's the hottest vampire to ever walk this earth! Now I'm dying for the movie just to see the book come to life. I can tell by the trailer that quite a few things have been changed but nonetheless it's still my book in live action. It's an addiction like meth. Read it once and you're hooked. I've been begging everyone I know to read the books so I can talk to somebody about them. So far, I've been successful. 3 friends are reading them and from what they've been texting me all weekend, they seem to love them. I knew they would. This series isn't for the guys, that's for sure. They might enjoy the movie more since it's such a romance novel about forbidden love between a human and a vampire. But, the action scenes should be good if they're done well. Okay, enough talking about the books. Back to reading them!!

Ciao!

No comments: